Are You Suffering from Chronic Foot or Ankle Pain?
Living in pain is not living at all. When your feet hurt, everything hurts.
Everyone’s pain is different. Dr. Dcotor of Enter Practice Name will diagnose and treat your unique pain – whether it’s in the heel, arches, ball of your foot and/or toes – getting you back to your daily routine with comfort and ease!
Class IV laser therapy is one of the most safe and effective ways to treat various conditions that cause foot and ankle pain! Laser therapy has a vast amount of benefits including:
- Accelerated cellular reproduction and growth – which is key in repairing the cells of cartilage, bone, tendons, ligaments, and muscle tissue.
- Reduced scar tissue that typically develops from specific injuries. When patients have less scar tissue, the likelihood of chronic pain is also reduced.
- Decreased inflammation and increased blood circulation
Understanding Laser Therapy for Pain Management
With 26 bones in the foot alone, as well as major ligaments, tendons, joints, and nerves – it’s not surprising that millions of Americans suffer various types of foot and ankle pain.
Class IV laser therapy is used for the relief of pain, to accelerate healing and decrease inflammation.
The main goal of laser therapy is to stimulate the cell to perform its natural functions, but at an enhanced rate.
Laser therapy is a quick and easy treatment allowing patients to relax during the procedure. In contrast to “cold lasers,” which provide no feeling or sensation, high power diode laser therapy provides a warm, soothing feeling.
Some of the most common source of foot pain include:
- Plantar fasciitis – which often creates moderate to severe heel pain
- Tendonitis including
- Achilles tendonitis
- Posterior tendonitis (or PTTD)
- Peroneal tendonitis (tendonitis affecting the midfoot and arch)
- Ankle sprains
- Neuroma (or a pinched nerve)
- Arthritis and inflammation
- Hallux limitus (or a stiff big toe joint)